Find the job that fits your life
The incumbent will handle client engagements related to use of data analytics on Internal Audit projects delivered by BIG4.
• B. Tech / B.E. in Computer Science or Information Technology
• A Bachelor's and Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline
• Data analytics certifications preferred (e.g., Business Analytics course offered by IIM Bangalore)
3 to 5 years of post-qualification experience including data analytics, data mining, dash-boarding, analytics etc.in Risk Advisory and allied areas
Industry experience in Retail, Manufacturing, Technology, Consumer Products, Banking, Insurance and Pharmaceuticals preferred.
• Strong proficiency with SQL and SQL Server preferred.
• Develop, implement and optimize SQL queries, stored procedures and functions using T-SQL to analyze client data.
• Knowledge of best practices when dealing with relational databases.
• Dashboards using tools like Tableau,Spotfire, PowerBI preferred.
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work in and lead a team comprising of varied skill-sets
• Experience in managing teams. Team size of 3-4 and above preferred.
• Execution on client engagement - ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
• Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
• Understand business & industry issues / trends. Identify areas requiring improvement in the client's business processes to enable preparation of recommendations.
• Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on delivery of solutions.
• Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
• Designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability, and performance.
• Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
• Use available technology and tools to enhance the effectiveness of work products and services
• Day to day project management, team management, work allocation, internal reporting and tracking of projects.
• Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improves processes so that the work team can capture and leverage knowledge.
IT General Controls across platforms (Application, OS, DB) for following areas:
• Change Management
• User Access Management
• Backup and Recovery Management
• Batch Job Management
• Problem/Incident Management
• Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable; Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll; Treasury)
• Hands on experience in working or auditing SAP BASIS and business cycles or Oracle Apps
• Generally accepted audit standards, and Corporate Internal Audit standards
• Experience with SOX, Internal Audit and SSAE 16
• Good understanding of industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL, COSO Etc.
You can also refer your friends as well, as we have very huge openings with us. Note: We dont Charge any fees from any candidate.