Find the job that fits your life
Being part of a dynamic, growing organization offers an exciting career path full of opportunity. BIG4 is a $4 billion global practice, with 18,000 professionals. With an overall Advisory market of $150 billion, there's tremendous potential for growth - and we're prepared to tap into that potential. Our Advisory team takes a strategic approach to helping clients improve and sustain their business performance. In today's complex business environment, that means understanding the relationship between risk and performance improvement, and applying our knowledge to help clients achieve their business objectives.
Information technology is a key enabler, and we're integrating IT into our Advisory transformation engagements. Our IT Risk & Assurance team delivers world-class information technology advice as part of our broader risk and business improvement services. We provide services such as financial audit IT integration, third party reporting, IT Risk Advisory, information management & analysis and information security. The opportunity is now. If you are interested in being part of a dynamic team, serving clients and reaching your full potential - BIG4 is for you.
Risk management protects business performance and helps sustain results. It’s about achieving a clear understanding of risks and developing plans to manage them. As one of our risk professionals, you’ll work with multinational businesses and public sector organizations. You’ll help them develop an integrated, holistic approach to risk and benefit from their investments in internal controls. You’ll deliver some of the most significant and class-leading internal audit and risk engagements globally. You’ll also team with our performance improvement professionals in multidisciplinary engagements, helping major global clients transform and sustain business performance. By plugging into our market-leading global network, you’ll gain the experience you need to become an exceptional risk advisor.
• Develop and maintain contact with onshore global teams/clients
• Identify new business and aid in organization growth strategies
Provide high quality client service, working directly with our clients to understand management expectations, evaluate the current risk management environment, and design and implement solutions to identify, assess and respond to strategic risks and improve risk management capabilities across their enterprise.
Managing predominantly off-shore engagements and relevant Big 4 teams. Communication, written and verbal, with these teams would be expected. This communication would include emphasizing the capabilities within the GDS to provide high-quality deliverables to support the Big 4 Global Offices.
• Managing and participating in due diligence engagements which are small to medium in nature
• Understand the process workflow related to work requests from initiation through completion, understand how workflow is managed within the firm's workflow management tool, understand optimal and required manner in which to document results of work performed
• Prepare test procedures based on control requirements and documentation of test results based on testing performed.
• Report control deficiencies identified, to management and business clients.
• Practice Development
• Development and deployment of BIG 4 methodologies (related to risk assessment and prioritization, risk responses, and risk management capability assessments), supporting tools and other materials.
IT General Controls across platforms (Application, OS, DB) for following areas:
• Change Management
• User Access Management
• Backup and Recovery Management
• Batch Job Management
• Problem/Incident Management
• Business Process cycles (Purchase to Payable; Revenue & Receivables; Inventory; Payroll; Treasury)
• Hands on experience in working or auditing SAP BASIS and business cycles or Oracle Apps
• Generally accepted audit standards, and Corporate Internal Audit standards
• Experience with SOX, Internal Audit and SSAE 16
• Good understanding of industry standards and frameworks such as ISO/IEC 27001, COBIT, ITIL, COSO Etc.
You can also refer your friends as well, as we have very huge openings with us. Note: We dont Charge any fees from any candidate.