Find the job that fits your life
Experience of working in an implementation project and can do PP configuration based on requirements of client with change in business processes if required. Should have sound knowledge in PP master data (Material Master, Bill of Material), Sales and Production Plans, Long Term Planning, Demand Management, Material Requirements Planning (MRP) and Capacity Planning. Experience with areas like Product Planning, Forecasting, MRP, Manufacturing execution, Inventory/Warehouse management, Product Costing, and Quality Management. Knowledge of key integration points with other modules related to PP e.g. FI, CO, SD. Should have a good analytical skills and the ability to guide technical team to work on enhancement, interfaces including a clean requirement gathering from Business team
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or STEM related area of study, Master's Degree is a plus
• Well-honed SCM skills and expert understanding of the Software Configuration Management. Ability to perform complex SCM tasks and ability to mentor or train others in the configuration management effort.
• Extensive experience and expertise in Project Pursuit for new Integrated Supply Chain Planning (ISCP) capabilities
• A strong understanding of the software development lifecycle and software development methodologies (requirements gathering, analysis and design, development tools, version control, testing and QA, and deployment).
• Effective communication skills and experience with customer facing relationships for both project and sustain related functions
• A team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong organizational skills. Must have a service-oriented attitude with excellent problem solving and analytical skills. Ability to work independently, self-motivated, and highly focused.
You can also refer your friends as well, as we have very huge openings with us. Note: We dont Charge any fees from any candidate.