Find the job that fits your life
Your client responsibilities:
• Need to work as a team member in different phases of various ongoing SAP Implementation Projects and contribute effectively.
• Interface and communicate with the onsite coordinators.
• Completion of assigned tasks on time and regular status reporting to the manager/lead.
• CA/ICWA (ICMA)/MBA Finance in a reputed institution with a sound industry/domain experience and SAP relevant experience with 2- 5 years.
• Experience should be in End-to-end Implementation, Rollout, Support, upgrade, enhancements in the below areas.
• SAP Finance – FI- New General Ledger & Profit Center Accounting, FI-Accounts Payable, FI-Bank accounting and FI-Asset Accounting.
• Exposure on SAP Simple Finance – GL Accounting, Asset Accounting and CO – Overhead Cost Controlling & Profitability Analysis.
• SAP Finance – Taxation and Withholding Taxes.
• SAP Finance – Closing activities, Validations and Substitutions & Reporting.
• Controlling- CO-Cost element accounting CO-Cost Center Accounting and CO-Internal Orders.
• Knowledge on CO-PA & Product Costing (Planning and cost object controlling).
• FI integration with MM, SD, HR & PS.
• Excellent business communication skills.
Knowledge of SAP – BPC (Consolidation), Special purpose ledger, SOX, US GAAP, Various of Exits, Background on the Technical and Functional upgrade, Report painter, Report writer etc.
• Experience on FIORI APPS, BO-DS, BW, HANA and other reporting tools.
• Prior client facing consulting experience.
• SAP Finance/Controlling Certification is a plus.
You can also refer your friends as well, as we have very huge openings with us. Note: We dont Charge any fees from any candidate.